- 1 cup hot water
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice
- 1 ½ tablespoon matcha
- 3 ½ cups sparkling water
- Pour sugar and hot water into a large mixing bowl and stir together until sugar dissolves.
- Stir in lemon juice and matcha.
- Pour mixture into the well of a blender and blend until lemonade is smooth.
- Transfer lemonade into a large jug and stir in sparkling water.
- Allow mixture to sit for 5 minutes.
- Stir gently again and serve.
Note: Matcha has more caffeine per serving than Coca Cola, so if you’re caffeine sensitive, this may not be the drink for you.